Thursday 24 July 2014

Poems

I Rode a Roller Coaster

I rode a roller coaster
It was 120,000 meters long.

It took 10 hours
And reached up to the sky
So we wore helmets to protect.

When the ride was over
My stomach felt like jelly
Wobbling all over from all the corners.

As I got out I was glad to be on ground
Because that was the scariest ride.

When can I go again?


By Urvi
Rm 14


            Licking 100 year old snail                                                                                                 
I did dare to lick a snail 
it tasted like rotten vomit.
 It had a piece of chips. 
The snail was orange and green.
                     When I licked the snail it cried hard-core.                                  
I then thought of vomiting. 
The snail then cried and cracked its shell.
White things started to
come out.
               Then finally my mouth tasted like rotten ginger and garlic mixed together.
I then went for another taste it tasted the same but with manure.

By Kundai

Death by chocolate

Once we were going to a chocolate café.
I just couldn't wait because of all the yummy things we were going to taste.

I had been there before and I was bursting with excitement.
All the things I could eat I just couldn't imagine how it would be!

When we reached the mall, we were lost like we were in the middle of nowhere.
When we finally found the café, all the chocolate around me,
It was like chocolate heaven.
We got chocolate slices, chocolate drinks and chocolates
Almost everything!

We really enjoyed it .
My sister
Stopped eating half way, because it was too much chocolate.
When we got out we were so full.
We couldn't eat another single piece of chocolate.
We really would love to do it again.

So that was the Death by chocolate!

By Manahyl
Rm 14

5 comments:

  1. Nice vocab you guys a using in your poems.
    Jenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice vocab you a using and keep on extending your vocab.
    Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys rock.it looks very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Death by chocolate sounds interesting! Good use of the poetic technique of exaggeration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of your poetry !

    Amy

    ReplyDelete