Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sanitarium




Creating our names with fruits and veges

At Eat your Words workshop we had to create our own name with veges and fruit. The Sanitarium people gave us a chopping board and a knife. Jemma gave us instructions. Jemma said to us we had to create our name with fruits and veges. Then we started creating our names with the fruits and veges. I felt really excited when I first put my first letter down. I used celery, mandarin peel, kiwi, banana skin and a sliced carrot.  When we finished Jemma took pictures of our names. Jemma said we could take the veges and fruits from our names and cook it but none of us wanted so we ate them. At the end it was fantastic and I really enjoyed.

By Lynelle Room14



1 comment:

  1. Great work room 14 and remember to keep healthy.

    Kasanita

    ReplyDelete